Online gambling scenes in France are on the verge of change that cannot be withdrawn with the enactment of new laws inspired by part of the example of success in the UK and other European countries. This remains a very untapped potential for online gambling operators. Market liberalization, which until now has been controlled by the state-owned monopoly of Française des Jeux, is under the intense supervision of the European Commission while at the same time prepare itself for a fast-paced environment from the world online gambling where the operator has actively offered the choice of game opportunities continue to grow to French consumers who are willing.
In this article I will try to cover the main points of the French gaming law that appears (which still has to be resolved) by looking at its feasibility in connection with the tax regime and license and how it will affect foreign participants to the market.
For consumers, an important element of this law aims to prevent addiction by improving bounds on bets and Poker QQ victory that can be placed or received by passengers. By remembering this, the operator will be obliged to include a warning about playing under the age and potential risk of excessive gambling.
Market opening will include horse races and sports betting and shared skill games, involving players’ ability to increase their chances by adopting certain strategies in relation to their opponents – like online poker. Therefore, lotteries, online slot machines, betting bets and casino games that involve playing banks (Blackjack and Roulette for example) will be removed from the opening because they are considered too addictive.
New Independent Public Authority, Arjel (Games Regulations Authority) will be established specifically to regulate the remote gambling market, responsible for:
· Ensure compliance with policy goals regarding accessible internet games.
· Suggest for government specific requirements for various types of licenses available.
· Prepare and connect requests for online gambling operator licenses.
· Monitor online operations and clamp gambling sites and illegal fraud.
Arjel will be empowered to block access to the website through direct orders to internet service providers and block the financial transactions.
· Create audit rules regarding technical and financial data for each transaction.
· Make suggestions to the government about legislative problems and regulations.
· All operators are required to provide information and guarantees regarding identification, gambling experience, share ownership, actions taken to prevent fraud and money laundering, secure payment and data protection and minors.